Gogebic Community College

Social Work Degree Partnership

NMU offers GCC transfer track to Bachelor's Degree

Mascots Sam and Willy sitting on a park bench

GCC and Northern Michigan University are joining forces in the Social Work field! It is now easier than ever to takes classes at GCC to gain your Associate of Arts in social work, then transfer to NMU to obtain your Bachelor's degree in social work!


Scenic Background