Email is the official means of communication for important information from the Office of Student Financial Aid. Students are expected to check their email regularly and are responsible for all information sent via their college email address.
Your GCC email account
Assignment of Email Addresses
- If you provided a Preferred Name on your application, your email address will be of this format: email@example.com
- If you did not provide a preferred name, then your email address will be of the format: firstname.lastname@example.org
To Access Email:
- Navigate to: Sign in to Outlook (microsoftonline.com)
- Enter your Email Address and password.
- Select “Sign In”
- Alternatively: You may sign into Office.com (see above) and select the "Outlook" application on the left-hand bar.
Connect to Your My- GCC Student Portal
The My-GCC student portal is your online gateway to financial aid and student account self-service tools. To access MY-GCC:
Navigate to the MY-GCC Login Page: My GCC | Welcome to My GCC (gogebic.edu)
- Enter your Student ID
- Click the “Login” button.
- If you have already signed into Office.com or Moodle, select the corresponding ID badge that has your GCC email or Student ID
- Otherwise, enter your GCC email account credentials as prompted to sign in.