Transcript Request

Transcript Services

Since your signature is required, requests for official and student copies of GCC transcripts must be ordered in person or via mail requests. For your convenience, here is our transcript request form. Simply print it, fill it out and return it to:

Gogebic Community College
Dean of Students Office
E4946 Jackson Road
Ironwood, MI 49938

There is a $5.00 fee for each transcript ordered. Make checks payable to Gogebic Community College. Please allow at least 3-5 days processing time; more during peak periods such as at the end of each semester and when degrees are awarded.

If you have any comments or suggestions, please email the Dean of Students.


    1. There are two types of transcripts.
      OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS are sent to a college, university, a State or Federal agency, etc.
      STUDENT TRANSCRIPTS, for a student's personal or general use, which will bear the stamp "Students Copy"; they may be sent directly to the student.
    2. Requests will be honored as quickly as possible in order of application; however, during busy periods such as graduation, registration, etc., there will be some delay. Therefore, transcripts should be requested well in advance of these periods.
    3. No transcript of a student's record will be issued for a student whose financial obligations to the college have not been satisfied.
    4. Student records are confidential records. Transcripts, therefore, are issued only at the written request of the student or appropriate institutions and officials.
    5. Official transcripts of credit earned at other institutions which have been presented for admissions and evaluation of credit become a part of the student's permanent record in this office and are not re-issued or copied for distribution. Transcripts from other institutions, if needed, are to be obtained directly from the previous institutions.