International Student Applications
International students must fulfill the same requirements as all incoming students and follow the same procedures in applying for admission, along with the following requirements:
- Applicants must provide all documentation necessary for completion of paperwork associated with U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service requirements.
- A $100 non-refundable application fee must be submitted with the official GCC Application for Admission.
- If English is not your native language, a minimum score of 78 on the Internet Based Test (IBT) on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
- Applicants must show documented evidence that they have adequate financial reserves to cover the expenses of attending Gogebic for one academic year.
- Official transcripts or certificates of all subjects taken and the specific grades earned in each for secondary school and college studies must be provided. These documents must be written in English or accompanied by certified English translations.
- Proof of health insurance must be provided.
International student applications will be reviewed by the admissions committee, who will make a decision recommending admission acceptance.
Click here to apply now.