What is MiLEAP (Michigan Learning & Education Advancement Program)?
- Participants will transition from short-term education and training programs to high-skill, high-wage employment and career pathways
- Participation should result inindustry-recognized credential attainment and reduced educational debt
- The grant period is July 1, 2021 to June 30, 2023
- Bay CC, Bay Mills CC, Gogebic CC, LSSU, NMU, MTU, and the UP Area Health Education Center are the acting training providers for OneUP
What Training is Eligible?
The OneUP Collaborative is offering short-term training oppurtunities in Manufacturing and Healthcare.
Who is Eligible?
Participants must have a high school diploma or equivalency credential and be one of the following:
- COVID-19 Essential Worker
- Living in a distressed rural community (many U.P. residents are automatically eligible based on this)
- Economically disadvantaged
To Schedule an Appointment with a Michigan Works Representative Click Here, or Scan the QR Code Below:
Call Upper Penisula Michigan Works! at 1-800-285-9675 for more information.