Request for Proposals
GOGEBIC COMMUNITY COLLEGE
COPPER COUNTRY CENTER
CLEANING RFP INFORMATION
PROPOSAL DEADLINE: FEBRUARY 18, 2019 at 9:00 AM EASTERN TIME
PREPARATION AND DELIVERY OF PROPOSALS
The Proposals shall be labeled as stated below and must be presented so that they may be easily identified as containing a Proposal. To be eligible to respond to the proposal; company must be fully licensed in the state of Michigan and insured. Proposals must include the following:
Name and location of company.
Name and address of bidder.
List current contact information for three references.
Addressed to Gogebic Community College.
Oral or telephone modifications will not be considered.
Deliver the Proposal to Stacy Brey, Director of Off Campus Operations Gogebic Community College, Houghton, MI.
SOUTH SIDE (‘REAR’) OF BUILDING
Classroom #: Size:
100 Computer Lab 850 S.F.
101 Classroom 850 S.F.
102 Nursing Classroom 1300 S.F.
103 Classroom 1032 S.F.
104 Classroom 860 S.F.
105 Science Lab 1500 S.F.
1 Bio-Chem Instructor 131 S.F.
2 Student Lounge 297 S.F.
3 Nursing Instructor 110 S.F.
4 Biology Instructor 110 S.F.
5 Adjunct 110 S.F.
6 Waiting Area 75 S.F.
7 Conference Rm 75 S.F.
8 Men’s Bthrm 293 S.F.
9 Women’s Bthrm 180 S.F.
10 Student Study 180 S.F.
hallways, 1 outside vestibule, 1 inner-mall entry way
NORTH SIDE (‘FRONT’) OF BUILDING
200 Classroom 500 S.F.
201 Classroom 500 S.F.
206 Classroom 1,000 S.F.
207 Classroom 1,200 S.F.
1 Front Office 264 S.F.
2 Director’s Office 216 S.F.
3 Coordinator’s Office 192 S.F.
4 Photocopy/Storage Rm 120 S.F.
5 Spare Office 120 S.F.
6 English Instructor Office 120 S.F.
7 Math Instructor Office 120 S.F.
8 Adjunct Office 192 S.F.
9 Men’s Bthrm 153 S.F.
10 Women’s Bthrm 264 S.F.
hallways, lobby area, 1 vestibule
CLEANING RFP DUTIES
Cleaning services, 4 days/week to begin at 9pm (Mon-Thurs) and 1 day/week (Sunday, anytime), will include all duties below, but are not limited to:
- Dry sweep & wet mop all VCT flooring, vacuum carpeted floors
- Clean and sanitize restrooms, vanity/wash area cleaned & disinfected, wash mirrors & faucets, wipe down t.p. & handtowel holders
- Refill all paper & soap dispensers (products provided by the college)
- Empty all classroom and office trash cans, replace with new bags (provided by the college) and put in dumpster
- Clean glass and entryway doors
- Wipe down desks/tables and chairs in all classrooms and study area
- Clean white boards
- Clean and disinfect water fountains
- Clean sinks in conference room, science lab & nursing room
- Spot clean walls and carpets, as needed
- Turn off lights, lock doors (2 exterior entrances and 2 interior mall hallway doors)
- Change light bulbs, maintain clocks (as needed) Weekly: ensure cleanliness of corners of walls/floors, cobwebs removed, dust furniture in lounge area & conference room, wipe down conference room tables/countertops, refrigerator, wipe down computer screens & keyboards in computer lab. Quarterly (between semesters & during summer) : buff & shine VCT flooring, wash walls, paint, other detailed duties as necessary. Times/days of scheduled cleaning MAY need to be adjusted by semester