Daily Student Protocol:
Daily Process before Coming to Campus as a GCC Student:
IMPORTANT! Before you come to campus or leave your room in GCC Campus Suites, the College will be utilizing the Healthy Roster App, to push a health screening to you every morning. This health screening is mandatory for all students who are attending on-ground classes at any location and those who live in Campus Suites.
- Do you have any of the symptoms listed below:
- Subjective Fever (felt feverish)
- New or worsening cough
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Loss of smell or taste
- Have you had close contact in the last 14 days with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Have you been directed or told by the local health department or your healthcare provider to self-isolate or self-quarantine?
- Have you been in contact with someone that tested positive for COVID-19?
- Are you waiting the results of a COVID-19 test?
- Have you been contacted by the health department to quarantine or self-isolate?
IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO ANY OF THE ABOVE, PLEASE DO NOT COME TO CAMPUS.
What should you do? Call or text Jeanne Graham, VP of Student Services at (906) 285-2398 or email at email@example.com. Ms. Graham will notify your instructors that you will be absent from class.
If you live in GCC Campus Suites, please do not leave your room, call Jeanne Graham and also call or text Aaron Froelich, Resident Community Manager at (906) 285-0452 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.