Daily Student Protocol:
Daily Process before Coming to Campus as a GCC Student:
IMPORTANT! Before you come to campus or leave your room in GCC Campus Suites, the College will be utilizing the Healthy Roster App, to push a health screening to you every morning. This health screening is mandatory for all students who are attending on-ground classes at any location and those who live in Campus Suites.
- Do you have any of the symptoms listed below:
- Subjective Fever (felt feverish)
- New or worsening cough
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Loss of smell or taste
- Have you had close contact in the last 14 days with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Have you been directed or told by the local health department or your healthcare provider to self-isolate or self-quarantine?
- Have you been in contact with someone that tested positive for COVID-19?
- Are you waiting the results of a COVID-19 test?
- Have you been contacted by the health department to quarantine or self-isolate?
IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO ANY OF THE ABOVE, PLEASE DO NOT COME TO CAMPUS.
What should you do? Contact Deanna, Administrative Assistant to the Director of Nursing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you live in GCC Campus Suites, please do not leave your room, call Aaron Froelich, Resident Community Manager at (906) 285-0452 or email email@example.com.