Meetings and Events
Meetings and Events Guidelines:I. Guidelines for In-Person Meetings and Gatherings
- If you are sick, please stay at home.
- Masks are required when in common areas such as hallways, restrooms, stairwells, and when 6’ social distancing cannot be accommodated.
- After any event held at Gogebic, if meeting organizer learns of an attendee testing positive for COVID-19, the organizer will notify all participants and Gogebic Community College, so they make take appropriate actions to handle their exposure.
- When available, there will be a supply of disinfecting spray or wipes and hand sanitizer for participants. If GCC cannot supply these items it will be up to the meeting organizer to provide these to comply with the procedures of the space rental. Gogebic requires that all organizers wipe down (disinfectant spray or wipes) all surfaces before and after the they are used (i.e. tables, doors, chairs, etc.).
II. Additional Items
- All meeting organizers must adhere to all sections of this meeting procedure or any updates as they become necessary.