The Campus Suites
- 4 person semi-private suites, with furnished bedroom and dining space. Includes extra-long twin bed, desk/chair, clothes bureau, closet space, window coverings, dining table, and four chairs.
- Full kitchen per suite. Includes a full size four burner stove top/oven, 16 cubic foot refrigerator, kitchen sink, and cabinet space.
- Full bath space per suite.
- Shared vanity space per room. Includes a large mirror, sink, and cabinet space.
- Individually controlled heating/cooling unit per room.
- Double key-entry and electronic surveillance for security.
- Basic cable access per suite and in the common areas.
- Laundry room on-site.
- Individually assigned mailboxes on-site.
- Free parking.
- Live-in Manager of Campus Suites and resident assistants.
- Activities, events, and opportunities for involvement and leadership.
- Two group lounge areas with flat-screen televisions and snack machines.
- Access to the Lindquist Student Center, which houses the gymnasium, weight rooms, walking track, exercise room, student lounge, and snack-bar.
- Access to GCC computer labs, academic support lab, Mt. Zion, and the GCC library.
COSTS AND FEES
Each resident signs a contract for the entire academic year and will need to be enrolled in a minimum of 12 semester credit hours to be eligible. When applying and submitting a contract, each resident will pay a one-time application fee and security deposit. Once the resident moves into the Campus Suites, the security deposit converts to a damage deposit. Room is paid once per semester and covers all utilities except phone.
- Application Fee: $25.00 (one-time)
- Security Deposit: $200.00 (one time)
- Room: $2002.00 per semester
Financial aid can assist students with their housing costs should they choose to stay in the Campus Suites. If you have any questions about financial aid, please connect with our Financial Aid Office at 1-800-682-5910, ext. 206 or visit http://gogebic.edu/financial/.