Gogebic Community College is seeking adjunct instructors to teach in the following disciplines. A master's degree in the discipline or a master's degree with 18 graduate credits in the discipline is required.
Houghton Copper Country Center:
Adjunct Faculty Application Instructions
The following items are required from all Adjunct Faculty applicants before being considered for a position at Gogebic Community College:
- Completed Gogebic Community College Application for Employment.
- Completed Adjunct Faculty Qualifications Form.
(Note: you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to
open and print these two documents.)
- Letter of application (not to exceed 2 pages) that specifically explains ability to meet the qualifications and responsibilities of the teaching assignment.
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Transcripts (unofficial copies are acceptable for application; official copies will be required upon employment)
- Three references with current contact information
Please submit the required materials to:
Ashley Paquette, Director of Human Resources
Gogebic Community College, E4946 Jackson Road
Ironwood, MI 49938, (906) 932-4231 ext. 324